Posted Aug 29, 2019
Assistant Director of Engineer
Job Number EMEAA11920
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa » Thailand » Prachuap Khiri Khan » Prachuabkhirikhan
BEACHFRONT RESORT IN HUAHIN
Companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
Overlooking pristine white sands, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is an elegant Hua Hin hotel near the beach and has two beachfront villas with private plunge pools. Let InterContinental Hua Hin Resort's private jet fly you here from Bangkok. Choose from eight restaurants and bars serving authentic Thai cuisine and international fare. This Hua Hin hotel near the night market offers many shopping and dining options, with further diversions of golf, elephant treks and the Royal Summer Palace.
At InterContinental Hua Hin Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, ancillary maintenance and repair services and protection of the Owner’s asset. Structural aspects of the hotel as well as the maintenance of grounds and external facilities all fall within the span of responsibility.
Required Skills –
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Good communication and writing skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
· Take responsibility in apply hotel safety & security standard into daily operation
· All job assigned by supervisor
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
· 3 years of engineering experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;